This year’s annual meeting will be held on Saturday, May 22 at 10 AM via Zoom. Some important things you need to know…
2021 Annual District Meeting
- Click here to view the agenda and sign-in information.
- Click here to view the proposed 2021-22 budget (revised 5/19/21).
- You must email ALD Clerk Liz Bowen at email@example.com by Friday, May 21 at 5PM with your name and ALD address (including town) so that she can verify your eligibility to vote. Once your information has been verified you be sent the password to sign in to the meeting.
- You must be a registered CT voter with a legal address in the Amston Lake District, or a property owner.
- Because we will be voting online, each voter must sign in with their own device.
Here’s what we’re voting on:
- ALD annual budget 2021-2022, click here to see the proposed budget (revised 5/19/21)
- Lebanon roads budget 2021-2022
- Election of members of Board of Directors
- Election of officers
- Amending ordinance 2008.5(f): The current ordinance reads “Smoking is prohibited on any District Properties during conditions which might present a fire hazard.” The proposed ordinance, if adopted, will read “Smoking is prohibited on any District properties.” You can view a short video on the subject here.
We will also be voting to approve the minutes from several past meetings of the District. Due to having our meetings on Zoom for the past year, some of the minutes went unapproved. Minutes may only be approved by the body that was in attendance. In other words, the BOD could not approve minutes from a meeting of the entire District – we had to wait until we were all together again (even virtually) so that all of the District residents could vote on whether to approve these minutes or not. SO… please take a moment to scan the following minutes that we will be voting on at the annual meeting:
- Minutes for the May 18, 2019 Annual Meeting
- Minutes for the September 7, 2019 Special Meeting (Ryan Terrace) with an amendment proposed at the September 18, 2019 BOD meeting by M. Dagon to say that “the Beaches & ROWs Committee & the BOD” spent countless hours on coming up with a plan for this ROW vs. that “she” spent countless hours.
- Minutes for the June 9, 2020 Special Nominations Meeting
- Minutes for the June 27, 2020 Special Elections Meeting